Sunday 9 September 2012

A three in one review of Biotique products-Bio Cucumber water toner, Bio Fruit lip whitening balm and Bio Redwood Tinted Moisturizer (dedicated to my friends with oily skin)

A  three in one review of Biotique  products-Bio  Cucumber water toner, Bio Fruit lip whitening  balm and Bio Redwood Tinted Moisturizer (dedicated to my friends with oily skin)



BIOTIQUE BIO CUCUMBER

It smells divine, looks cute, and indeed a wonderful toner for sensitive and oily skin. But still I can say that alcohol is present in this. It’s not weak, though not too strong. You can almost remove the carbon ink using this. It spreads. But I guarantee it will never broke you out. It works well against blemishes and acne. We can feel the peppermint oil in it. But it is never oily. Morning you can notice your skin oil free and radiant. The main con is that it spills always, due to the packaging. For 149 Rs it’s OK. And it lasts tooooooo long.



 Bio Red wood Tinted Moisturizer


I am so sad about this. I was jumping when I used it for the first time. The dewy and glowing radiance it imparted made me fly. I loved this totally. Then it happened!!! It broke me out……..not minimal, almost moderately!!!! 4 new pimples appeared on the fourth day. But the look it imparted made me mad. Still I used it on the fifth day. Again broke out . But I don’t know, I don’t want to lose this. My 299 RS!!! This is the first time that I felt envious to people with dry and normal skin!!!! But after a week I tried it on my mom’s face. I jumped and jumped. It was so nice……The money is worth. My mom had a normal to dry skin. Even it masked her small wrinkles. She looked charming…….Only a small amount is needed and it last for more than 6 months. It’s economical.
So my dear oily skinned friends please don’t waste your 299 Rs. Let the dry and normal guys enjoy it!!!!









 

BIO FRUIT LIP WHITENING BALM



I don’t say this amazing, wonderful fabulous etc……Just it works. It’s not a cosmetic product. I have been using this for the last 3 weeks. I didn’t see any lightening effect in my highly pigmented lips. I use this at bed time. It is enough for a tinted glossy nude look. It does not stay. As it is small and handy, you could carry it to your office or wherever and easily reapply. Any way the bottle lasts long. I am sad that I could not finish at least a quarter of it yet!!!! I use this on my mothers and husbands lip, though they are not interested, yet it is not decreasing!!! But you may love this cute small balm with wonderful ingredients. I hope after using for some months my lip may lighten. For 99 Rs/- it’s not a lose.









2 comments:

  1. Nice review, Thanks...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. if you are bloger and want promote your lifestyle, beauty and style blog Contact with us.få Instagram-følgere for makeup artist

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Search This Platform

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews